[T3] So people not happy with me

maroblll at coqui.net maroblll at coqui.net
Thu Nov 15 13:30:30 PST 2012

S í í í í ! ! !

<-----Original Message----->
From: Dennis Stiefel [type3 at vwtype3.org]
Sent: 11/14/2012 10:21:06 PM
To: type3 at vwtype3.org
Subject: Re: [T3] So people not happy with me

-----Original Message-----
From: type3-vwtype3.org-bounces at lists.vwtype3.org
[mailto:type3-vwtype3.org-bounces at lists.vwtype3.org] On Behalf Of
maroblll at coqui.net
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 6:40 PM
To: type3 at vwtype3.org

Dennis:

I don't know what to say but don't feel bad. I bought some parts from a
private vendor some time ago and even though the whole deal began at The
Samba site it ended here, when someone posted (back in 03-22-2012) that
was scamming (or trying to scam) the aforementioned merchant. Besides
the
fact that I was accused of something I'm not, it hurt that two people on
this group basically told me to "shut up", well, "take it
somewhere else" is what was actually said. People with "power", I must
state. But there are some issues that can really make anyone boil mad:
the noser who "labeled" me a scammer while ignoring the fact that
payment
must be sent ahead if goods are to be delivered and being told to "take
it
somewhere else" when the issue ("unknown by the list") was brought up by
someone without knowledge of the facts and total disregard of proper due
process.
I feel your "pain" if I may say. But happy to read that no one has told
you
to "take it somewhere else" yet. I guess that's reserved for "other
people".

Hey thanks! Probably the best thing for me to do is let all heads
involved
to cool off here. The good thing is I have got most of the parts we
need.
What's left I can get from my local guys or folks on here like Jim.

Dennis

.