[T3] The 1500 Super?

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Nov 16 17:16:41 PST 2012

Ahh, that explains it well, Thanks Everett!
BTW, you'll be happy to hear the Crate is still going to be a 1500, I
re-used as many of the OEM german parts as I could, I had its original crank
ground 10 under, original cylinders honed... only got new bearings and
pistons, wanted more drivability than the domie's gave me.  It did get new
lifters, the cam was fine but the old lifters looked a bit pithy

Heads were good too, but new exhaust valves and all new guides.

Will have it together and back in the car in the spring!@

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com