[T3] The new Main bearings

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Nov 16 17:28:50 PST 2012

That's good to know, the Crank in the Square now was NEW cast 133Kmi ago, Id
love to re-use it, I remember it was only $100 in 1991!  Sure got my money's
worth... and its probably better than most on the market these days and I
doubt even Uncle JC is selling his 30 under's for that!

Keith

In a message dated 11/15/2012 7:52:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,