[T3] Heater hose

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Mon Nov 19 20:46:42 PST 2012

On 19 Nov 2012 at 19:37, Brion Sabbatino wrote:

> Has anyone used any of these to connect the heater box to the body
> ducting? I have one correct metal house on the passenger side. The
> other side I temporarily installed one of those thin aluminum ducts.
> Cant see that lasting.
>
> http://www.airheadparts.com/vintage-vw-parts/heater-to-body-ducting

60/60 mm is the right diameter for us, but I don't think the beetle
lengths will work for Type 3s. If one of these could be shortened to
work for us that would be great news, as these parts are a problem in
the Type 3 world.

ISTR that someone on this list was going to try modifying one of
these beetle parts to work, but I don't know how well that turned
out.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org