[T3] Heater hose

Brion Sabbatino brionsab at msn.com
Tue Nov 20 19:54:07 PST 2012

Alright, All the discussion has really got me thinking about all the T-3s out there running aftermarket exhaust without a way to supply the cold air to the thermostat mixing valve.

So, I will play with a few design solutions I have come up with. It might take me awhile: but I believe it can be accomplished without too much fuss. I will report my findings back to all.

Many T-3s are in the West. Believe it or not we need heat. Our blood begins to freeze at temperatures under 70F.

Here where I live, in the high desert, snow is to look at on the mountains.If it does dust us it is gone in hours.

And that salt stuff. We have no need to spread it on a road. What if we ran out. How would we rim or Margareta Glasses. What would we like of our hand with the next shot of Mezcal?

Can you tell I do not miss the snow out here.

Brion S.
S. Utah