[T3] T3 Insurance

Terrie Ann Schmearer terrieann.schmearer at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 03:20:48 PST 2012

Have you checked with your regular car insurance company? I use mine as a daily driver until it snows. I talked to my car insurance agent and they had antique auto insurance which limited my miles, but they also had classic car insurance which did not limit my miles and cost less than the insurance I had on my '04 Impala. I wish I could tell you the insurance company or the premium, but my husband takes care of the bills and I just don't know. It wouldn't hurt to tell your insurance agent what you want and see what they come up with. I did have to get my car appraised first and that's what they insured it for. I believe it's appraised at $8325.