[T3] Manifold gaskets

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Tue Nov 13 05:46:18 PST 2012

On 12 Nov 2012 at 22:20, J. Jonik wrote:

> This is about what to know if one is on Nebraska and the nearest VW
> parts are thousands of miles away.

I probably have any parts you might need. All you have to do is ask.
I can sell you proper FI Type 3 intake gaskets with or without paper
glued on. They'll be more expensive if you want me to glue it on, but
if you don't know what you're looking for that's probably your best
option. I may have new intake hoses, too, but I certainly have good
used ones.

If I don't have what you need, someone else here will.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org