[T3] Headliner

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon Oct 1 08:56:10 PDT 2012

In a message dated 10/1/2012 9:02:48 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jadney at vwtype3.org writes:

On 1 Oct  2012 at 18:56, Brent Bottolfson wrote:

> On 10/1/12 1:05 PM, Jim  Adney wrote:
> > Put the headliner in place with all the bows and the  little spring
> > "hangers."
>
> Just a note, but  Fastbacks have a different style clip for the bows.
> They don't  have a spring.

Interesting. I didn't know that. I wonder why they would  be
different....

Fastbacks got a little (5/8 ths inch (16 mm) long) plastic cup for the
ends of the bows. They also went into holes of the upper side metal, just below
 the roof. From what I remember, Notchback's did something similar, but
without the plastic cups (it's been a few years). T-34's used a stepped end
(on  the bow itself), that hooked into 1 of 3 different holes on each side, at
each  bow location.

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)