[T3] Generator...again...

Bryon Garvin spinningrooves at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 09:08:24 PDT 2012

So I checked on Napa's site and I see those.  They list for $14+ and it
seems that its only one brush.  Since you have bought them before, is it 1
or 2?

Also, what is wrong with something like this:

http://www.bughaus.com/type350.htm

Item G is Bosch and 6.95 for a pair.  I'm confused.

Frank, or others, can you explain?

- Bryon, '71 Fastback