[T3] Headliner

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Tue Oct 2 11:43:29 PDT 2012

Well with the injector situation we will get some more from Jim but that
will take a week or more to get them in.  So since the engine is in and we
can't do much to it till the injectors are here I thought we would do some
interior work.  That being said dose anybody have any headliner experience
here?  I've heard a lot of people say this is a hard job.  Hopefully since
the glass and seats have not been reinstalled back in yet it won't be too
bad.  Is there anywhere on the net where I can get some installing
directions?   I have watched a couple of videos on you tube on installing
one on a Beetle.  Anything we need to do or look out for?

Dennis Stiefel

72 Fastback