[T3] Headliner

Brion Sabbatino brionsab at msn.com
Tue Oct 2 22:14:35 PDT 2012

This thread came at the right time for me. I just received my new headliner for the 1969 Squareback and need to install it.

Here is my question. Which 3M spray adhesive should I use?

There where seven different ones at the store. Some said not recommended for headliners.

I  used to use the brush on contact adhesive.

I bought 3M Rubber and Vinyl 80. Right on the can it said can be used for automotive headliners.

Any thoughts?

Brion S.
S. Utah