[T3] Headliner and elbows

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Oct 4 19:05:39 PDT 2012

Yea, you want to pull it front to rear pretty tight, so you see those pleats
in it, then start pulling it side to side, a bit at a time front to rear.
You can use the door welting to hold it in place and see how its going to
look around the window frames and door openings before you use any glue.

Keith
'

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com