[T3] Headliner

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sat Oct 6 07:47:43 PDT 2012

That's the same area where I had trouble with my square. I was hoping that
the fasty would work better for you. I've always wondered if the problem was
in the way the headliner was pieced together, the materials used, or my
installation technique. I guess I'm still wondering....

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org

Hum the whole time I was fighting with this yesterday I thought man I bet
those squareback guys don't have this problem. I thought it was because the
way the roof line slopes on the FB.  Guess the grass is always greener on
the other side.

Dennis