[T3] Headliner

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sat Oct 6 10:02:52 PDT 2012

In a message dated 10/5/2012 8:33:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

Some of  them are easier to install than others, as some of the vinyl is
stretchier  than others.

I'll agree with that statement. My T-34 headliner was probably the easiest
one I've ever installed. Of course it's only about 40 inches in either
direction, and had 3 bows. ;-) I used 2" green masking tape (all around) to
set it in place, then glued it in place, followed by trimming the excess. It
went really quick. About the only thing I didn't like about it, was the
color.  It's called "Cloud White", but looks more like a tan to me. I'd rather
of had a  "Brite White" in it's place, but nobody offers it in that color,
only "Cloud  White". :(

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)