[T3] Headliner

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Sun Oct 7 03:12:37 PDT 2012

Original headliners had perforations on all the panels except the front and
rear ones, which look perforated but aren't.  I guess that allows
condensation collecting in the cavity to run down around the windows and not
come through.

I'm sure Bob got the wrong colour of material for some reason.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club