[T3] Intake gaskets

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Oct 10 18:48:21 PDT 2012

In a message dated 10/10/2012 9:42:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
maroblll at coqui.net writes:

Hi  there:

I've been looking for some intake gaskets for 32 PDSITs, single  port.
Where can I get them?  Any of you guys have any available for  sale?   I
could make my own, couldn't I?   Thanks!

Are you meaning at the head end of the manifold? Or the carb end of the
manifold?
If you mean the head end, you just need the large copper "O" ring out of a
gasket kit.
If you mean the carbed end of the manifold, use a cereal box, and some
aviation glue.

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)