[T3] Crate stuff is back!

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon Oct 15 20:47:41 PDT 2012

In a  message dated 10/15/2012 10:30:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
danielnohejl at gmail.com writes:

I have a  bunch of 10mm case  studs from a 1500 SP Type 1 case. I just
started taking  them out the  other day so some are still in the case. I
can send
you a few to   choose from and you can keep the rest for a rainy day. I
don't
plan on  using  this case again so no worries on my end.

DN

On Oct  15, 2012, at  9:56 PM, Keith Park wrote:

> The only thing  that really bummed  me out is my coveted triple-walled
Agilent
> Scope box  disappeared!  They sent the stuff  back in TWO boxes, and the
>  shipping for the two was  $$$
If those won't work, I've probably got a set as well. Which ones do you
need, uppers? Or lowers?

I'd definitely be on the phone complaining, and I'd do everything in my
power to get it back. Don't let up, and make sure THEY pay for the shipping!!
That's theft as far as I'm concerned, and I'd tell them that, along with
the  fact that you're on several forums and WILL spread the word that they
have  thieves working for them (which could hurt their business). Don't give
in.

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)