[T3] new video up date

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 20 21:39:16 PDT 2012

Dennis, sure making me want to get my Squareback on the road! So close, yet so far! You Fastback looks real good and good tip on freeing the fuel pressure regulator.

Keith, you are right. I am looking for a set of that trim, especially the side ones. My set was destroyed in storage and the spare my Father mashed in anger. Tried saving it, but with all the compound curves, once it is slightly off, never going back.

Thank you!
Adriel

1971 Sunroof Squareback with F.I.- Located in Coastal San Diego County
Student, A.S.U. Tempe, AZ