[T3] WTB: Fan bolt

Joe Plowick III gtixpress at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 17:58:49 PDT 2012

Thanks!   I'm in no rush to get the part.  It's starting to get cold here
so the Square is gonna be going into storage for the winter.   But I still
have the motor in my garage and I'm just thinking of different parts that I
need for it.   I have several Beetle bolts,  so I know they are a lot
shorter.   :-)

Joe Plowick

Sent from an awesome Android phone!