[T3] Tires

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Oct 28 14:45:56 PDT 2012

In a message dated 10/28/2012 5:32:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

I looked  at different sizes, but for the stock 4.5" rim, that was not a
good
option.  With the Notch and its 5.5's, that may  work.

Yeah, you're kind of limited on choices with the stock 4.5 inch wide rim,
but the 5.5 wide rims really open up some options. Ideally you'd want a
185-65-15, IF you were trying to stay with something similarly sized to the
stock tire. However, that size is getting really hard to find. But you can
also go with a 205-65, and keep the same gearing in the rear (that's what I've
 got on the rear of my 65 Notch). Some are even using 195-60's, or 195-65's
on  their cars too. I feel that the 195-60 is a little too small for the
rears  though, but they make a really decent sized front tire. : )

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)