[T3] Tires

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Tue Oct 30 14:12:03 PDT 2012

I went to order a set of tires for Clementine at my local tire shop thinking
they may not be able to get them since I do live where pick-ups and muscle
cars are king as far as classic cars go. To my surprise not only can they
get the 165R15 but they had a pair in stock.  I said that's odd since they
only fit a few imports mainly air cooled VWs.  He said oh that's not what
most people who buy these use them for. Most use them on the front of a
Mustang or Camaro that are drag racing as we do have a few tracks in our
area. That's why they just keep a pair in stock.  So maybe the drag race
people will insure a tire source for me for a while at least.

Dennis Stiefel

72 Fastback FI MT