[T3] 12V clock

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Tue Oct 30 18:57:09 PDT 2012

The Parts Book confirms that is correct.  What I didn't appreciate is that
there is also a 203B listed that is just for the '71 model.  Presumably also
a grey-faced clock, but I've seen some grey-faced with the transistorised
pendulum movement, so maybe it's that variation.  I can't tell any
difference from the front though.  It could be the addition of an earth
connection I suppose.

Just check the chrome bezel has a similar appearance to your other
instruments - I've seen some that have a slightly more square section
profile on the edge.

You may need to re-finish the aluminium painted parts on all your
instruments to match well.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club