[T3] (T3) Headliner

Marion McDonald mmmpwm at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 2 18:01:13 PDT 2012

Dennis:  I can make and send you some photos of my headliner.  It is the
original headliner and it is in excellent shape.

Marion McDonald
Lawrenceville, Ga.
71 T3 FB
65 T1
60 T1

From: "Dennis Stiefel" <dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org>
To: <type3 at vwtype3.org>
Subject: Re: [T3] Headliner

Thanks for all the info that some of the folks have given me so for on this.
I will probably be talking some of y'all  later as this unfolds.  We have
been just getting the new one out of the box and reading everybody's replies
and discussing with my students what is going to be the best plan on this.
One thing we have run into is how do you get the rear view mirror off or are
we just going to have to cut a slit in the headliner for that? I have looked
all through the Bentley and no info on it that I can find is in this.  Also
does anybody know where we can find some good photos of a Fastback
headliner?  Maybe on Samba or something.  The one in Clementine is so
deteriorated it's hard to tell where things need to overlap.

Dennis