[T3] Headliner

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Oct 7 07:17:05 PDT 2012

In a message dated 10/7/2012 6:16:17 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk writes:

Original  headliners had perforations on all the panels except the front and
rear  ones, which look perforated but aren't.  I guess that  allows
condensation collecting in the cavity to run down around the windows  and
not
come through.

I'm sure Bob got the wrong colour of material  for some reason.

That would be my guess too Dave.

I got the only color that is available for T-34's now, and it doesn't
matter IF you're getting it from Europe, or the USA, it's the only color
available to T-34 owners.:O  It might be called "Cloud White", but I don't  really
think it is that color. I really wanted Cerulian Blue (for my March built
64), which would have been the correct color for the headliner on my car.
But  since that wasn't an option, I went with what I could get. I got it from
SewFine, and it does have the correct perforations in it. T-34's didn't get
a  solid section across the front (like regular T-3's did), they were
completely  perforated. I still had remains of both ends of my old one, and was
able to  verify that the replacement headliner was correct (except for the
color).

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)