[T3] E10

topnotch at nycap.rr.com topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Oct 8 16:38:11 PDT 2012

with the engine cold, pull off the air cleaner, rotate the rubber elbow so it faces up.
start the engine and after a few seconds when its still cold carefully start to pour SLOWLY the marvel into the elbow, when the engine starts to load down a bit shut it off just as you stop pouring, (I pull the plug out of the trigger points) this way fresh marvel stays on the back side of the intake valves and is not evaporated off from a hot engine.  let it sit overnight at minimum, then just connect everything back up and start and drive as normal in a day or 2.

KEith