[T3] Crate stuff is back!

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon Oct 15 20:40:29 PDT 2012

In a message dated 10/15/2012 10:30:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
danielnohejl at gmail.com writes:

I have a  bunch of 10mm case studs from a 1500 SP Type 1 case. I just
started taking  them out the other day so some are still in the case. I can send
you a few to  choose from and you can keep the rest for a rainy day. I don't
plan on using  this case again so no worries on my end.

DN

On Oct 15, 2012, at  9:56 PM, Keith Park wrote:

> Rimco sent the stuff back, They cut the  case 20 under, savered it, but
> unfortunately they cut the deck down  where the cylinders rest, I did NOT
> want that done, I don't have time  to mess with CR or valve train
geometery
> etc. on a bone stock  build.  Ive got to call them and see if I can find
out
> how much  they took off, it didn't need anything taken off and I don't
think
>  they cut much but..
>
> They took the crank down .010, that looks  fine, rods are bushed,
cylinders
> look good, there are a couple  slightly low spots but they thought that
was
> OK and I really do want  to use the originals again.
>
> The only thing that really bummed  me out is my coveted triple-walled
Agilent