[T3] Stuck wheel cylnders

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Sep 13 18:37:30 PDT 2012

I know Im jumping the gun here a bit but when you get your engine in be sure
to go thru the correct break in procedure, especially if your using a new
cam and lifters.  There are special break in oils available these days that
are used for this, Brad Penn makes one and Joe Gibb makes another.  You want
to run it at 2000RPM and no less for about 20 minutes to break in the cam
properly.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com