[T3] Happy Birthday Eggcrate!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Sep 18 18:37:36 PDT 2012

No, no cam bearings, fortunately they didn't get scored up. No bolt on fan
belt cover eather.  One thing that didn't seem to jive though was that on
the birth certificate it said it should have Cord Silver upholstery, but it
had the salt and pepper vinyl, which looked all original.  It was also
listed as no options but it has the Blaupunkt radio... although that could
have been added later.

BTW, the odd speedo scale I had I believe is because I have a MPH guts in it
with an MPH dial but the dial glass is KPH, probably left when the switched
out the guts upon entry into the US.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com