[T3] Stuck wheel cylnders

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Thu Sep 13 18:30:46 PDT 2012

Well here is the second question. We got the main body back from the paint
booth today. When we let it go over to the body shop last spring we didn't
have all the brake parts (like the wheel cylinder kits) but now we do. I
thought we better get it to stop before we get the engine in and it can go.
We started to rebuild the wheel cylinders and the first one we worked on was
locked up tight.  We tried putting compressed air to but no budging. I'm
letting it soak in diesel fuel overnight but does anybody have any other
suggestion?

Thanks

Dennis Stiefel

72 Fastback