[T3] Engine bolted in good news bad news

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Fri Sep 28 07:26:35 PDT 2012

Good news bad news.  The good news is we got it to start.  The bad news is
we had to shut it back off after about 15 seconds because the all 4 of the
injectors were pouring gas out where the wires plug into them.  At first we
thought it was loose hoses at the top of the injectors but after closer
inspection we seen they are leaking at the wire connector.  I guess 32 years
of no action done them in.  Well now we are dead in the water till I can
come up with another set.

Dennis