[T3] Fender Exchange

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Mon Sep 24 13:50:27 PDT 2012

I should have said the bullets can be seen from the side if you're less than
50 and have 20/20 vision on a dark night without any light pollution!  They
don't have separate running lights of course.
How do the later large units connect up the small bulb in the side - is it a
sidelight (running light) or a repeat flasher?

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club