[T3] Engine bolted in good news bad news

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Fri Sep 28 20:06:41 PDT 2012

On 28 Sep 2012 at 12:07, Dennis Stiefel wrote:

> All 4 of the injector dose the same thing as the one in the video I just
> posted.  I remembered this happening when I was a kid and dad would have to
> take it to the dealer and have a new set of injectors put in it on a couple
> occasion.  Maybe they get hotter down here and causes this?

It's common for the hoses to leak thru, and the dealers would never
tell you that the hose could just be replaced for a lot less money.
That's probably what happened to your dad, and, sure, hot weather
makes all these things happen faster.

It's starting to cool down up here, and already I feel myself slowing
down....

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org