[T3] Generator ... again

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 17:37:12 PDT 2012

Gary might find this all obvious once he looks at his generator and
pulls back the brush spring so he can get a good look at the back
side of his brush.

As soon as I get the Type 3 unloaded from the trip to Michigan, I may
have time to open the engine cover and "educate" myself on the
generator brushes, ramp direction, pigtail, spring, etc.

Not only did I take all my tool sets, but two bins full of VW parts.
I also had some extra trim and door sills, cleaning stuff, etc. but
being a full-time motor homer, we MUST travel with every thing we own.
 :-)

Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)
Lake Geneva, WI (summer)