[T3] Rear View Mirror

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sat Apr 6 05:49:08 PDT 2013

In a message dated 4/5/2013 9:10:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
paultaylor at consultant.com writes:

Not having removed or fitted one before, I'm unsure as to how to  fit it.
I've tried offering the housing up to the slots in the roof, but it's  not
clear to me how the assembly "locks in".
Is there a trick to  it?

Paul,  you position it where you want it, then smack it in with the heel of
your palm  of your hand. It basically just pops in, and is held in place by
the springs.  But it needs a little "persuasion" to get into place. No
grease is needed, as  it will ruin the headliner, once it warms up.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction