[T3] 72 Air cleaner to body

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 13 18:33:22 PDT 2013

> From: dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 00:18:42 +0000
> Subject: [T3] 72 Air cleaner to body

 The clamps used to hold to the air cleaner and to the body, what are
y'all using for alternatives or is it best to use the stock ones and
does anyone have any?
> Since I am doing the Mega Squirt I am just
 wondering if anyone also has an alternative to connect the air cleaner
to the body.

I run without. Figure the boot is springy enough to hold. Why else would there be a clamp?

Thank you,
Adriel