[T3] Lack of Activity?

dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Fri Aug 2 13:01:02 PDT 2013

> What's going on with our members?
> There's almost no activity on our forum.
>
> No problems to solve?
> Everybody busy "wrenching" with no time to compute?
> Vacations?
>
> What'sup?
>
> Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
> Rockport, TX (winter)
> Lake Geneva, WI (summer)

Gary I can't speak for everybody else but school has been out for the summer so
I've been busy with maintenance of the school shop and paper work the school
requires of me which has been extra for this summer plus a short vacation with
the family. All I have done here in the last few months is tinker a little with
the rich running issue that has been plaguing it since we got it running. I have
about come to the conclusion that my fuel pressure gage is off just enough to
throw me off. I'm hoping that the 4 body panels we have been waiting on since
November will be ready by mid September. If so we should have her in one piece
by October(maybe). Still have to change out the axle seals on the trans and the
Oil pump has been leaking a little so got to find out what the deal is with that
as well.

Dennis Stiefel
Rainsville,AL
72 Fastback FI MT