[T3] Horn Sound

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Mon Aug 5 08:39:24 PDT 2013

Your horn had a bit of a "raspy" sound that seemed more like maybe it was
resting against the bumper or something. Its mounting bracket and support
arm should hold it clear of everything else. Or that may just be the way it
sounds. I agree this sounds a little odd, but I can't be sure, because I use
my horn so little, I'm not that sure what it sounds like.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org

In that video there was no bumpers or fenders so we just had it mounted
directly on the bumper mounts.  It may sound different when we get
everything where it is supposed to be.

Dennis