[T3] have to do something i don't want to do...

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon Aug 12 15:40:05 PDT 2013

In a message dated 8/12/2013 4:29:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bfye at canyonville.net writes:

my pushbutton dash button covers have crumbled this week.   this has caused
my headlight switch to not stay in the OFF position.   so, i am going to
have to wire in a push /pull headlamp switch.   :(  this sucks!

Couldn't you just get a set of repop covers from ISP West? That would
probably be easier, since you don't like doing electrical work. ;-) I'd send
you mine out of the T-34, but I'm still using the OE ones. :O

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction