[T3] Brake Lights

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 26 10:26:47 PDT 2013

-------------------------

1971 Sunroof Squareback with F.I. - Located in Coastal San Diego County
1985 Mercedes-Benz 300TD-T - Dog Wgn
Student, A.S.U., living in north central Mesa, AZ

> From: jadney at vwtype3.org
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 00:43:03 -0500
> Subject: Re: [T3] Brake Lights
>
> On 25 Aug 2013 at 21:18, Adriel Rowley wrote:
>
>> I got them from Rock Auto (not sure why, but think part of it was frustration with
>> ISP).
>
> I suggest that you just contact your local FLAPS and buy whatever
> they offer. They should be under $10 each. You should replace both of
> them in order to assure proper operation.

So, you no longer sell them? Bummer! Always prefer local (especially
friends), but guess got to do what is available.

Thank you so very much!
Adriel