[T3] Transition Time

Mike Fisher fisherfarms at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 10:41:37 PDT 2013

I am going to sell Ning's Trooper SUV at the Wrecking Yard for $1000 as
soon as she buys another car!   Sell the Volvo for $1000 and move on!

Dave at Jade Auto in WA will load it up and bring it to you.  He would
prolly throw some extra parts in the bed of his diesel pickup for you too.

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 10:17 AM, Adriel Rowley
<adriel_rowley at hotmail.com>wrote:

> -------------------------
>
> 1971 Sunroof Squareback with F.I. - Located in Coastal San Diego County
> 1985 Mercedes-Benz 300TD-T - Dog Wgn
> Student, A.S.U., living in north central Mesa, AZ

> > Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 07:30:16 -0700
> > From: fisherfarms at gmail.com
> > To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> > Subject: Re: [T3] Transition Time (was RE: Brake Lights)
> >
> > Take responsibility and get it towed to your home, so you can get it
> > running again!
> >
> Well, got a lot to do first. The first thing is to get my funds in
> better order, which is about done, but includes selling the Volvo. Was
> only to be a temporary and turned into a project. Then my neighbor's
> dog scratched up the side so need to at least touch that up and put a
> passenger side mirror on. Once that is sold, there will also be more
> room for the Squareback.
>
> Second is a place to put all the parts. I have way too many parts in
> some categories and not enough of others. A shed costs $500, and doubt
> I will have that until next year, unless for some reason the Volvo
> sells.
>
> Third, time. I am in the Master's of Architecture program. I am at
> one and a half full time so should be interesting. No breaks until
> Christmas, and not going to Sandy Eggo then because it isn't Christmas
> there. I am going to where there is kindness and love. After which,
> tend to preparing the Squareback.
>
> I decided the driver doesn't need to see inside the Squareback as not
> his business. This would allow more stuff to be put inside so can go
> here. I am going to put cardboard in, which will also protect the
> interior. Also, thinking if I put on the rest of the body parts, then
> the junk can go.
>
> In short, first step is selling the Volvo. Will see what is what with
> the parts fellow, as was supposed to call last week with quote on
> mirror.
>

> Thank you so very much!
> Adriel

Eugene, Oregon