[T3] Thinking of selling the project...

Jonathan Stiles misterstiles at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 14:14:18 PDT 2013

In the hope of becoming a little more focused on my various projects, I am
considering selling my '70 Squareback project.

If anyone on the list is interested in buying the whole project, give me a
shout. I'm in Metro-Denver, CO.

Project:
1970 SB (no sunroof)
Kansas Beige with Black Interior
Clear California Title in hand
OG roof rack
New Tires
'72 Donor Pan in incredible shape (No title on it though...)
Lots and lots of extra '72 parts, trim and FI stuff from the parts car
(Gary Forsmo has the '72 beam)
Brand spanking new 1776cc rebuilt motor built on the the original case.
Fully balanced from the pressure plate to the fan.
Original Transaxle
Pop-out windows
Single Matching key
Etc...
Nothing is really missing from the project but time and patience...

It is rolling so it can be thrown onto a trailer.

(the "REAL" reason I am selling the project is my wife will only really
support building her a pre-69 Notch) :)

Jon Stiles