[T3] Its the Gas....

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Aug 31 17:34:41 PDT 2013

Well I just checked the MPG of the Crate, 25 in town, looks like I can go up
one more jet size and get the last of the missing taken care of.
I unplugged the TPS in the Square, made little difference except for some
slight stumble that wasn't there before but its still missing intermittently
under light throttle.
So thinking of what Ive had to do richening up both the carbbed cars I
riched up the Pressure sensor by a full quarter turn (a lot for FI) and
Walla!  Its running nicely now!
Maybe not all gone. but before I go farther I want to see what the gas
mileage is because it wasn't particularly good before and that's why I
haven't tried changing the mixture yet.

Its not just the Ethanol ether, I set this pressure sensor with an AFR meter
several years ago and it ran fine and we had E10 then like we do now so its
defiantly something else they have changed in the Northeast summer blend
this summer that has affected all 3 T3's  I would think that California
would have problems like this too.  anyone else seen this?

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"