[T3] A Miracle Happened

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 2 14:56:22 PST 2013

> From: jadney at vwtype3.org
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 15:21:24 -0600
> Subject: Re: [T3] A Miracle Happened
>
> On 2 Dec 2013 at 12:35, Adriel Rowley wrote:
>
>> http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6964016#6964016
>
> Was this Phoenix to San Diego? Would you mind sharing what this cost?

Oops... I am mentally shot from a LONG weekend of studio work... ASSumed my signature take care of it...

The trip was from Sandy Eggo to Mesa, Arizona. I am an Arizonian, as have a home out here. The trip would have cost $250 with a friend of a friend, but his wife is having health issues it seems. So, went with a broker that helped ship the Mercedes. Broker cost was $129, plus $350 to the transporter. Being a Mennonite, I paid extra for getting it off the jack stands and a hotel night. I thought he said he was coming Saturday at noon, but didn't leave Sandy Eggo until after noon, got stuck in Riverside picking up another vehicle, and then wasn't clear on what time he was coming. With my Autism, it was causing me issues, so we agreed to dropping off before Church, but he over slept... Then he took the wrong freeway for half an hour before realizing his mistake... I figured if I over paid, work out better in the end. ;|

Part of the cost was because of the fuel pump you rebuilt not working. I still need to send that to you... Plan was originally to get the working fuel pump installed, but Oma needed it out of there A.S.A.P.. Figure she made a home for me and raised me, so least I could do. ;p So, nothing against you.

Thank you so very much!
Adriel