[T3] I'M BACK !

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Mon Dec 2 20:27:29 PST 2013

Subject: Re: [T3] I'M BACK !

Good to hear from you again, and that your coming to the 14 invasion!
Sadly, the T4 isnt in the Square yet as its old engine refuses to die so Ill
likely be still on T3 power.  Anyone else have T4 power at the invasion?

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"
65 Notchback "El Baja Rojo"
65 Squareback "Eggcrate"
87 golf "Winterat"
93 RX7 "Redstur"

Keith I almost went with a T4 when I first started this restoration.  I had
a guy I had worked with who had an  1980 vanagon he was parting out for his
83 Diesel Vanagon so he didn't need the engine. It was all original and
still ran.  But he decided to keep it at the last minute.

Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback FI MT
Rainsville, AL