[T3] Tie rods

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sat Dec 21 08:22:06 PST 2013

Yup, I've done that on all of my cars. I just look at it as cheap insurance
against having to get in there again too soon. The last set I got  thru
Autohaus AZ. I think the total price was under a 100 bucks (with  shipping),
and the parts were Meyle brand.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction