[T3] I miss my Aircooleds in the winter!

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sun Dec 22 16:23:17 PST 2013

On 22 Dec 2013 at 18:45, Keith Park wrote:

> I might be interested in that, what temp range does it work in?

I hadn't thought about that. It doesn't say, but it takes overnight
at room temp, so it's likely to be slow if your car is out in the
cold. I doubt if low temps would stop it, but it would certainly
prolong the cure time to maybe a couple of days.

It's good to 250 F according to the lit I've found so far. It's
Hardman #04007 in the double-bubble package.

I'll try to forward more data direct to you.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org