[T3] Fuel filler hose?

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Wed Dec 25 17:56:46 PST 2013

On 25 Dec 2013 at 17:39, Max Welton wrote:

> It is an early 68 oval tube tank. Turns out I have a later round-tube
> tank on the shelf for which the tube and other bits are still
> available.

I'd advise going ahead with the conversion to the round entrance
tank. To do that, you'll need the round tube filler pipe, the correct
hose, and the 2 seal rings.

> So I also need that fender seal up by the gas cap. I'm not finding
> that in the ISP catalog. Options?

Dave Hall knows a guy in England who has repops of that part. I keep
meaning to buy 10 of them to resell here, but I've not done it yet.
(Retired, and still too many irons in the fire....)

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org