[T3] Type 3 VS Type 4 Final Drive

Adam Douglass one4house at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 31 15:14:13 PST 2013

Jim,

Thanks for all of that info. Now I am looking forward to the hunt for part numbers and model stamps. It is like a treasure hunt.

Here's to finding a 3.67 or 3.71 gear ratio.

If it is 3.91, I might just install it as is to see what it's like. I was getting 26 on the highway before. If I don't suffer much there or with top speed, I might just leave it the way it is. I don't mind experimenting a bit.

I will let everyone know what I find as soon as I find it. If it ships Thursday I should see it middle to late next week.

Adam