[T3] Pictures of Rides

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Feb 3 10:45:44 PST 2013

In a message dated 2/3/2013 11:43:21 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rcrogers1 at peoplepc.com writes:

I would like to have a fast on-line location where we could post  pictures
of our cars and perhaps a seperate section where all other (parts)  pictures
could be posted.  The problem, as I see it, would be a method  for managing
(updating/deleating) pictures. I,for one, live out in the country  and
still working on a dial-up system--so,reduced picture sizing is a great  help.

I use the Samba for posting my VW related pictures. I've also done  several
build threads on there too. It free to sign up, and it's free to join  in
any discussion, but you have to be a member (like I said, it's free to
join). Everett is a member here too, and sometimes joins the discussion. But
what's nice, is that Everett has set up The Samba, so you can "hot link" pics
to his site, or your pics to other sites. It helps for when you're trying to
 describe something (a pic is worth a thousand words). I don't know right
off  hand how many pics I have on there, but I know it's a bunch, as I've
been a  member there since 2003.

P.S. I'm still on dial up too. ;-)

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction