[T3] Pictures of Rides

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Feb 3 11:54:09 PST 2013

In a message dated 2/3/2013 2:13:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dduvall at 1peter4-10.org writes:

I realize the Samba has the ability to post pictures in the threads  but is
there a place where you can just brows through the member rides of say
just the type3 pictures?
I like the samba also but its just way to big and  way to diverse for me so
I figured I would post an idea see what becomes of  it. The space
technically does not cost me anything so I figure what the heck.

There's  a gallery section, that's divided by model, so you can see just
Notchbacks, or  Squares, or Fastbacks, or even T-34 Ghias, not to mention
other types of VWs.  There's even a type 3 accessories and parts section, that
shows parts,  that were available from the dealer, or just individual parts
that apply to  any type 3. You can even see pics from shows like the
Invasion, or from  previous Invasions (show forums). Or, IF you know the user name,
you can  search their pictures, just by entering their name into the box.
It'll give  you all the pics they've posted, or you can have it search the
forum (body  style) that you're interested in. Keep in mind, there are several
build  threads going on in the type 3 forum, and some are posting their pics
in the  gallery, so you can use the forum code to move them into their
thread (that's  what I do). By doing that, you can keep the thread whole, as
Photobucket and a  few others like to drop pics IF they haven't been viewed
after a given  time (leaving holes in the thread). In fact, it's actually
urged/recommended  that you post in the gallery, and do that, so there aren't any
holes. :O My  T-34 Ghia build is 83 pages long, and covers from when I
started, until after  we got back from the 2012 T-3 Invasion. : ) It shows what
I went thru, to my  troubles with seals, to questions I asked the forum
members when I needed  help. There is also a thread on the car, that Russ
started before I got  it from him. :O  Brent's build is there, my old 71 Notch
rebuild is  there, as are others who are on this list. : )

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction